Hi, and welcome! If you’re reading this you either already know me or landed here randomly – in which case let me give you some basics:
- Married to H.
- Live on a small semi-rural property in south-east Queensland, Australia
- Business Manager / Company Secretary for a community hospice
- Interests include travel, photography and dogs..
Since COVID-19 foiled our plans of further overseas travel for a while, in 2021 I have returned to distance study for a Bachelor of Business through the University of Tasmania (would love to visit Tassie again some day). I have a long road ahead of me, it is a little scary but also satisfying.
I have recently discovered a couple of my old blogs that are still online:
- Cook-e-licious – collection of recipes from when I did more cooking
- Luminosita – a learning log started in 2006
My beautiful sister Jo also keeps a blog, mainly book reviews because she loves to read and write – JoBlossom’s Storyboard.